Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 9 - Superfreak

"Unbelievable!"
"You're a mutant!"
"Are you the Wolverine?!"
"I've never seen such recovery!"
"Can we use you in clinical studies?"
"I think you're blood cells may cure cancer!"

These were some of the things I heard today as I went back to my doctor's office. This visit was a lot nicer than last weeks, and left me feeling a lot better. My recovery is coming along great. I look forward to being showered in compliments again at next weeks appointment.

Apparently, sometime between this weekend and last Wednesday, I had accidentally found the magical potion to heal bones:
- lots of milk
- Vitamin C
- extra vicodin
- moon shine
- Market One sandwiches
- Joose
- skipping class
- speed dating
- weed
- watching girls play volleyball
- exercise
- sushi
- Natural Light spiked with gin
- oovoo
- lap dances
- singing rugby songs
- dip or chewing tobacco
- playing the harmonica
- free dave's steak & cheese
- a threesome (with two girls)
- accidentally witness a barbershop quartet
- more weed
- a nerf dart gun
- a plastic rose in your boot


and of course

- love and support from my family and friends

DISCLAIMER NOTE: Currently I have a few independent researchers working on my case, so these findings are not official and must be used with the understanding that the author of this blog will assume no liability for taking my advice. All tips given above must be approved by a certified medical practitioner and in no way what so ever am I to be responsible for your actions. When these results are confirmed in the lab, I will post back here and let you know, but until then don't try to be like coach JR, because:

"I'm Coach JR, yes I'm the real Coach JR
All you other Coach JR's are just imitating
So won't the real Coach JR please stand up,
please stand up, please stand up?"

Unfortunately I can only stand up right now with the help of my crutches, but you get the point.

2 comments:

  1. i feel your pain but your kind insight on life as a handicapped individual will help me get through this

    ReplyDelete
  2. its always good to help a fellow handicap, you are with me as I am with you, god speed

    ReplyDelete